Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Nervous

Aside from the fact that I earned my first tip today, today's shift was not good.

We were so busy, and I was trying to do all my cleaning on top of it, that my body eventually just locked up and the pain became unbearable just before 9:00.

Thank the Lord that 9:00 was when I was supposed to get off anyway and the nice manager was on so he didn't yell at me for not finishing my stuff.

But Mom and I decided we need to go in and have a talk with the head manager tomorrow because I really need to be taken off night shift and he said he was going to do that and then didn't.

I'm nervous.  I really don't want to get fired.  I'll accept limited hours if it means they'll only keep me in the daytime.

Prayers are appreciated that my nerves are for nothing.

I'm going to bed.  I need to not sleep all day tomorrow, especially since I work tomorrow night and was too exhausted and in too much pain to wash my uniform tonight.  So sleep it is.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment