Monday, June 24, 2013

Bring me joy, bring me peace.

Dude.  I'm so tired of being sick.  And blowing my nose.  I feel like someone is sitting on my chest every time I breathe and like I'm about to cough up a lung all the time because my coughs are that violent.

I'm also tired of not having a job.  Because oh yeah, I quit my job at Hardee's last week without having another job lined up.  Since everything is traceable on the internet, let's just say sometimes people aren't nice and I knew I couldn't go there and pretend like everything was fine.  But at least I have a back-up plan for Nashville.  I'm really hoping something else works out, though, because otherwise, it's going to be a very long summer.  At least if I don't have a job that'll give me more time to study for the GRE.

I haven't really done anything today except chores and helping Mom with Blake.  Since he got kicked out of daycare, the poor woman is now stuck taking care of a 3-year-old full-time because neither of us wants Chelsea to have to quit her job because then we'll have to deal with HER full-time, but still, she's exhausted and I wish I could help her more.

I'm so ready to be back at Campbell.  I miss it.  I miss my church family.  And as things continue to be really bad here, I'm ready to be away from it all and be where I feel at home.  Ahhh, and so returns the lesson of I need to get my joy from the Lord and not from circumstances.  Jesus, help me.

All right, I need to get to bed because we actually have a pretty busy day tomorrow.  If things work out the way I hope they will, you'll be in for a happy and not whiny (like today, sorry) post tomorrow.  Guess we'll have to wait and see!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment