Sunday, June 16, 2013

Pretty Perfect

I know I said that last year was the best birthday ever, but I'm pretty sure this year topped it.  Almost entirely thanks to the fact that I spent 9+ hours with this guy.


Seriously, I didn't realize how much I needed a night like that with him until it happened.  We literally did nothing but sit on the couch for hours, and it was exactly what I wanted.

I got three hours of sleep last night before work, and I haven't had time to update at all today because I've been exhausted and busy helping Mom.  And now Holly and Michael will be here soon, and after dinner, they're taking me out for drinks and dessert.  Chances are likely I'll be drinking enough that I won't want to even think about this computer when we get home, so consider this my post for today.

And I promise, tomorrow there will be a recap of both days of this birthday fun.

But for now, just know that yesterday was as close to perfect as I could've hoped for, and I could not have been happier.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment