Monday, June 3, 2013

A Guarantee for Deep Sleep

1 Phenergan to get rid of my nausea

+

2 muscle relaxers for the all-over body pain from yesterday's busyness

=

Mal goes to sleep before midnight and doesn't get out of bed until 3:15 pm

And the only reason I got up then was because I had to go to work.  Or at least I thought I did.  Meaning I showed up to work in the pouring rain about 4:40 planning on eating before the 5-9 shift that my manager had told me last Monday that I was scheduled for (because our work schedules run Tuesday-Monday), and then find out that I'm not on the schedule at all.

Yeah.  That was fun.

And then I proceeded to lay in bed all night watching Youtube videos because, well, my family was particularly annoying today.

I'm barely getting any hours at work.  It's irritating.

I need to start studying for the GRE soon.

I can't wait for my birthday.  I get to hang out with Matt and talk to lots of people that I love.  It's gonna be a good day.

I'm tired.  This is a very random post because I don't have much to say today.  Good night.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment