Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Scared

So I got into English today, and went up to my professor to tell her that I would have the paper I needed to make up to her by no later than Monday, and to remind her that she never got back to me about when/where I could make up the fiction test I missed.

Then, she told me that she needed to have a "conference" with me because I've missed so much class. 

And that was when the tears came, and I couldn't stop them.

This, of course, is the professor who I feel least comfortable talking to, and the professor who scares me the most, and the professor I think likes me the least.

My Religion professor told me that if a teacher wants to fail me because of my absences, the administration can't do anything to stop it, even though my great-uncle's friend said they could.  But it's just. not. fair!  How could I possibly be punished for my grades when every single time that I've been out I've had a medical reason?

I can't think of any other reason she would want to talk to me, other than my grade is in trouble.

I'm working so hard all the time!  And it's like I can't catch up or catch my breath.

I'm trying not to be scared about what this talk is about, but I can't help it.

Basically, today sucks.  And when it sucks this bad, I need ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment