Monday, October 25, 2010

Awesomeness!

Guys, seriously.  Today was awesome.  I don't remember the last time I had a Monday this awesome.  Or really, I don't remember the last time I had any school day this awesome!

Awesome thing #1:  It's now Homecoming Week, and today was Pajama Day.  I got to wear my cute penguin pajamas to class.

#2: I made up another Western Civ quiz this morning, and I finally found a study tactic that helps me get a 100 on these things! My first 100 in this class!

#3: English got cancelled.

#4: I got a 99 on my French test!

#5: My writer's block over this poetry paper has finally started to go away.

#6: My mom and friend Laura gave me awesome help with said paper. (hello! English teacher and English major!)

#7: The one reason I always like Mondays, no matter how crappy the day has been - Dancing with the Stars comes on!

Hope your day was at least half as awesome as mine was. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love Mondays (I know I'm an oddity!), and yesterday was no exception! Glad our day matched!

    WOOHOO on the great marks on your tests!

    ReplyDelete