Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Seriously.

This is getting RIDICULOUS.

You know what time I fell asleep?

Noon.

As in 12 pm.

I have to stay up until I finish these antibiotics, but then I'm taking a Lorazepam, and seriously,

if I don't fall asleep from that,

then I give up.

There'll just be no stospping my insomnia. ;)

**Random blog question: Is there a place in the settings where I can enter a signature that will automatically post to each new post I write so that I don't have to manually put it in every single time? Just curious.**

1 comment:

  1. Yep there is:
    Go to your dashboard - settings - formatting - scroll down to post template and insert the code you've been using. Save and your signature will post automatically.

    Hope you feel asleep and feel better now! :)

    ReplyDelete