Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fail

As in - I massively failed at doing schoolwork today.

But I had two very good reasons:

a) the crappy insomnia gene that I inherited from my mother kicked in and I didn't fall asleep till after 4.

b) when I finally woke up, I had a nasty rebound headache, which isn't very conducive to being able to read a textbook.

But tomorrow! I'm actually going to bed at a semi-reasonable hour tonight.

My PICC line is hurting me tonight, so a lady is gonna come by in the morning to check it out and make sure it's okay. That way, if something isn't okay, we can get it taken care of and I can go back to school this weekend. :)

That is all I can think of to say tonight.

Oooo, one more thing! Blake is seven months old today! And gets cuter by the day, I tell ya. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment