Tuesday, October 26, 2010

No Awesomeness

Ya know, it fascinates me how two back-to-back days could be absolute polar opposites.

Yesterday = awesome.

Today = not so much.

Well, first off, I woke up and didn't have a headache, which I thought was totally awesome, but of course I got one as soon as I got to Western Civ.

For the first time in the past month, I didn't wake up to the alarm to start my antibiotic.  Or, I woke up just enough to turn the alarm off, and then went back to sleep.  I don't remember anything.  All I know is that I leave my phone on my desk away from my bed so that I have to get up to turn it off.  It might've been because I couldn't sleep due to an upset stomach...I don't know.  I ended up not starting it till 8:30 which meant I had to drag the thing to Western Civ and had a bunch of people stare at me.

Then, at the end of Western Civ I found out I got a 78 on the second exam.  Not cool.  But I'm trying not to be too upset at myself because the first three tests are 10% each of the grade, but the final in December is 40%, so if I kick butt at that I'll be fine.

I couldn't stay awake in Science a) because I was tired and b) because my head was pounding.

I couldn't take a nap because I had to write this paper.

Two good things, though?  I got help from my Science professor on a lab I needed to make up but didn't understand, so now I only have one more lab to make up and I think I'm doing that on Thursday. And I was finally able to get this poetry paper written, and it was done before Dancing with the Stars so I didn't feel guilty for watching it. :)

Might as well end on a sort of positive note, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment