Friday, October 22, 2010

I Shoulda Known

This happens all the time.

So you'd think I'd learn by now, wouldn't you?

I freak out about something coming, so sure it's absolutely terrible.

Then, it comes and it wasn't nearly as scary as I thought it'd be.

That meeting with my English professor?  It made my opinion of her do a complete 180.  She was nicer to me than she has been all semester!  Silly, silly me, all she wanted to do was talk about getting me caught up and that she was concerned about my absences (for good reason, but there's nothing that could be done about them).

And she worked with me, just like all my other teachers. :)

She gave me the fiction test I have to make up to take with me and do this weekend and turn in Monday.

She told me to focus on the Poetry paper that's due next Friday this week, and then have my Fiction paper the Friday after that.

She also told me I talk too much in class. Oops!  Hey, that's not the first time I've heard that.  I don't mean to answer all the questions - it just comes out! :D  I told her I'm trying to keep my mouth shut.

SIGH. OF. RELIEF.

Note to self: STOP FREAKING OUT UNTIL YOU KNOW FOR SURE WHAT IS GOING ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment