Monday, October 18, 2010

A Long Weekend

This was a long weekend.  I got a lot of work done, but of course it wasn't as much as I needed to get done.

My mom's birthday is today, and of course the poor girl has been sick as a dog since Friday.  I tried to convince her to cancel the family dinner last night, and she wouldn't because "I was home."  Yeah, I don't get it, either.

Doctors appointments were fine.  My surgeon said my foot looked great, and I don't have to keep it wrapped anymore, and HOORAY I CAN SCRUB IT!!!!  Sorry, just a little excited about it. :) 

The infectious disease lady basically just looked at my foot and said it's good, see ya in two weeks. 

I go back to ID on November 1, and then go back to both my surgeon and ID on November 8.  Best part about November 8? That's the day I get my PICC line out! Let the countdown begin. :)

1 comment: