Friday, October 8, 2010

Frustration

I just love when my mom calls me a "selfish b**ch" because I don't want to give Chelsea one of my PRESCRIPTION Benadryl that I take before my antibiotic. Something that I have to take or I have a reaction.

It's not like she was having an allergic reaction, or something that could really hurt her.

If that was the case, of course, I'd give her one.

But no. She has a headache and wanted to go to sleep.

Newsflash! A headache is not that big of a deal. I have a headache 98% of the time, and you don't see me whining like the world is ending.

Every time Chelsea gets a headache, she starts whining like a 4-year-old: "Mommyyyyy, I have to go to beeeeeeeeeed."

I also love how her head "hurts SO bad", and yet she's fine enough to scream at us.

I've already given her five of my Percocet because she has an earache.

But yeah, I'm the only one with the problem.

1 comment:

  1. Benadryl is available over the counter, so that's not a big deal, although they could maybe buy some just to have around for those times. But, Percocet is a narcotic, available ONLY with a RX. Let your Sis and Mom know that you could actually be arrested for "sharing" your Percocet. And, you are NOT a "selfish B**ch"!
    Jesus Loves You and so do I! Hugs ~ Jo

    ReplyDelete