Saturday, July 25, 2009

What a long day.

And I've only been up for two hours.

There's a cop sitting in my living room.

Chelsea's not being arrested. My mom just had to resort to calling the cops to get her to leave.

I know, more than anything, this girl needs help. Psychological help.

The scary part is that nobody can force her to get any because she's over 18 and not violent with people.

Prayers are needed and would be much appreciated.


UPDATE 1:50 pm

My mom just left with the cop and Chelsea. Apparently, they're taking her to the hospital to talk to a doctor.

PLEASE PRAY. I don't know specifically what's going on because I was in my room the entire the cop was here but PLEASE PRAY. The last time my sister was taken to the hospital, she convinced a doctor that everything was fine and wonderful and they let her go.

This girl needs help. Please God, do not let this attempt fail.


UPDATE 3:45 pm

My mom just called. They're taking Chelsea to the hospital and putting her under a 72-hour psychiatric hold.

I am so thankful for that because even though it's not much, it's a start.

But I'm confused because my mom said "hopefully she'll be there for 72 hours." Why wouldn't they? I just hope this time it doesn't fail.

My mom is on her way home, though, so I can breathe. I think I'll take a nap because, frankly, I'm exhausted.


  1. I'm so sorry to hear that, Mallory. I'll certainly be in prayer for you.

  2. I'm just reading this; am keeping your family in my prayers.

  3. This is so sad and I will certainly pray for you and your family. I know this is your blog and about you and what you are experiencing, but please allow me to speak through it to your Mom because I, as another mother, can just imagine what she is going through.

    Dear Mallory's Mom, I do not know you, but I pray for you. I can just imagine the heartache and anxiate you must be going through. I have always believed, and have experienced it first hand, that bringing up children and seeing them into adulhood is only 5% of our doing, the other 95% is by spending time on our knees. What I want to say to you is this: "None of this is your fault, you have been the best mother you could have been. At some stage in any child's life, they start making their own decisions and we cannot do anything about it no matter how much it hurts and how much we want to "make everything right" for them. You are especially in my prayers at this stage. Hang in there, I am sure you are in may peoples thoughts and prayers, as you are in mine. If you feel like talking/screaming/ranting, etc to or at anyone, I am miles away, yet only an E-Mail away and available. Just getting it out to someone who is totally not involved can help a lot. My E-Mail address is:

    Thanks for this Mallory. Please pass it on to your Mom. I think she must be quite a wonderful woman to remain standing through all she has been put through.