Sunday, July 26, 2009

Change.

There's none of it here.

Last night, I went in the kitchen to fill up my medicine cube, and Chelsea came after me. She started harassing me because she heard me when I was crying in front of Mom because of how stressed I am. Apparently me crying makes me a baby and I need to grow up. Right.

I wasn't expecting her to suddenly be angelic. I was just expecting her to leave me alone. I hadn't said one word to her.

The ironic thing is that I was going to talk to her. I was going to tell her that I was proud of her for finally agreeing to get help. Now, I'm just trying to ignore her entirely. Of course, then she got all mad because I wouldn't talk to her, but hey, I can never win with her.

Most of all, I want to thank all of you for being so kind. For listening to me rant. For praying for my family. The fact that strangers can take such a loving interest in my family gives me hope.

But you don't need to worry about me. I get to leave on August 15th. That's all the change I'll need.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about all of this, Mallory. It's hard to live with difficult people, and I'll be praying for you. Where are you going to college? That was very exciting - I hope you still enjoy the transition despite the craziness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes both parties involved are not at the same place at the same time. You were at a place to encourage her, and she just obviously isn't there yet. But don't loose heart. Just keep your heart right. I do know a little of what you are feeling. But in the end, you are only responsible for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so touching. You are so honest and obviously trying hard to find yourself and understand the hardships in your family. I grew up in a lot of pain, so I relate to some of the feelings you have. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete