Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ow.

So I went to the orthdontist today.

I got a new retainer.

It was to replace the old retainer I left at a Chinese restaurant.

Let me say this.

This little thing hurts!

It currently feel like it's trying to break or knock out my front tooth.

But that means it's doing its job.

And on top of that, my back has been bugging me all day for no reason.

The good news? This medicine Chelsea is on is already working. :) Thank you Jesus.

There's not much else, so this is all you wonderful friends get tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Retainers hurt. Yes. Mine used to wake me up from a deep sleep and I would have to take pain killers. No fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I found your blog through MckMama's community and I have been praying for your sister and your whole family. We're going through a very rough situation with my brother right now so I know where you're coming from. But I just wanted to offer you some sympathy on the retainer! Those days after adjustments were always the WORST so I hope yours feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete