Sunday, July 12, 2009

My legs are frozen!

That's what my cousin used to say whenever she wanted her dad to carry her because she didn't feel like walking. (And yes, it worked for ages. ;) haha)

Well, that's how I feel today. I feel like I was frozen to my bed, not having the energy to get out to do anything. I don't know what my problem is. Maybe it's from everything I did this past week. Either way, I've definitely caught up on rest today. I haven't slept a lot. It's just been nice to lay here, you know?
Confession time!

I have a weird obsession/fascination with babies and baby names. Said obsession with baby names leads to a fascination with celebrity babies and celebrities having babies. I frequently visit this site to help with that. And do you know what today is? The first birthday of the cutest celebrity babies in Hollywood.



Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline Jolie-Pitt. They're so adorable. And for fraternal twins, they sure look a heck of a lot alike. (Side note: It's also the birthday of Jessica's son Elias.)

I love babies, in case you weren't aware. For as long as I can remember, the one dream of mine that has stayed with me is that I know I want to be a wife and a mother. But I want to have a good career, too, so you can bet I'm not going to be the woman who thinks she belongs barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. Too much to ask? I think not. This is a girl who dreams big.

And in case you were curious (which you probably aren't) I love the names Jayden Elijah and Tyler Vincent for boys and Isabella Rose and Madison Claire for girls.

Okay, randomness over.

For now, anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment