Tuesday, May 12, 2009

And so it begins...

And by "it" I mean the beginning of Chelsea's inconsiderate, selfish, lying, evil phase. See, I realized that even though the past few days have been okay, Chelsea always acts fantastic the first few days to make us believe that she's changed till she knows she's actually allowed to stay. Then comes out the real Chelsea. Guess what I came home to? A giant pot of homemade spaghetti sauce that my mom spent a ton of time making left out on the stove with the lid off. Food trash in my bed. (Apparently she thought me leaving my computer unlocked for her today meant that my room was free range for her. Yeah, right.) The house that she cleaned yesterday a complete disaster. And on top of that, she's not home when she was supposed to be. My mom's friend was taking her out again today to apply for jobs, and she should've been home around four. She's still not. My mom is guessing she somehow got to meet up with one of her friends. AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

This is the fifth day my head has been getting worse. And my mom is so totally stuck on the fact that it's just a migraine from stress (which doesn't even make sense because I haven't been even thinking about stress lately) and that even though my neurologist thought that we should go up there (3 hrs away) to their ER, they won't do anything, that she's basically just telling me to suck it up and deal with it. *sigh* Okay, I have a really strong ability to deal with simple pain like headaches. When I cry all the way to school and can't even focus on physical therapy, you know it's bad. But whatever. I guess I will just have to deal with it.

I got a 100 on my French IV test today. I originally thought I wasn't going to do that great because of how badly my head was killing me by last period, but it was one of the easiest tests I've taken in four semesters of this class. :)

Okay, this is all I have. I'm going to go eat a single-serving pizza, take a shower, and lay down with a heating pad wrapped around my head (mom's suggestion) till Dancing with the Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment