Thursday, May 7, 2009

yay babies!

Okay, so I'm not really around babies that much. Never have been. I'm the youngest in my family, and the extended family on my dad's side, and I was only 6 when my mom's brother and his wife had a baby, so I don't even really remember what that was like.
Well, yesterday, I got visited by a longtime family friend who had twins 6 weeks ago. :) And then today, my mom's best friend came over with her 3 month old, Abby Grace. So I was in baby heaven. It was the perfect way to relax from all these AP exams this week.

I have pictures! Of the twins. I forgot to take pictures today.

You wanna see? You know you do.
peyton elizabeth and logan thomas.




logan.






peyton.
They were soooooo precious! I've always known I wanted to be a mom, but being around them at this point in life, where I'm really thinking about the future makes me that much more sure of it. (And for any parents reading this blog---don't worry! It won't be for at least 8 years.)
Oh, and you finally get to see pictures of my new glasses and hair, though my hair is rather messy in these. Sorry about that. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment