Friday, May 29, 2009

Something must be wrong with me.

Or maybe something's wrong with her.

Either way, something is not right. Otherwise I'd be able to spend more than six hours with the saner of my two sisters and not be fuming angry and wish she weren't here.

As much as I get ignored on a daily basis when Holly isn't around, she shows up for a few days and it's like I don't even exist. She always gets treated like a princess. She's never made to own up to anything that she does. Stuff like that.

Today, my mom, Holly, and I stopped at Walgreens. Holly and I were waiting outside in the car and she's rambling on and on about people I don't know and the things she does when she's drunk, which she knows fully well that I don't give a crap about. I asked her to please just stop talking because I had a headache, and she snaps back, "My talking is not making you feel any worse, so just get over it!" I go inside to get the heck away from her. Holly comes in a bit later. I made this joking mocking motion about a truly idiotic thing she said, and she said "Don't do that to me." And to give her a taste of her own medicine, I said back, "My doing that motion is not doing anything to you, so get over it." INSTANTLY, my mom turns around and is like "Don't talk to her like that! I want Holly to come home!" Even though I had told her exactly what Holly said to me. But of course, I'm the bad kid.

Oh, and Holly dropping out of college because she's too busy getting drunk and high is apparently not a big deal. Every damn person in this family is making excuses for her and caught up in this "Oh poor Holly" act because of the remnants of the crap with her ex. She just needs to grow the hell up already. I don't believe for one short second that she's taking a semester off because she's "too stressed." She wasted this entire year first getting drunk and fighting with her then boyfriend, then getting drunk and high to forget about him! But no, no one's going to flat out tell her that she's just being a lazy bum, and I'm not allowed to say anything because "I don't know what she's been through." *gag* Oh, cry me a river!

Agh, she's in the living room laughing like a hyena with Matt right now, and as much as I want to be with him, I'm too infuriated to want to talk to her.

Okay. rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment