Friday, May 8, 2009

I survived!

The most stressful week of my high school career, that is.

Four AP exams.

(*For those who don't know for whatever reason, AP is for Advancement Placement. AP classes are college-level classes that are taught at my high school. Each AP class has an exam that is optional for you to take each May. My mom made me take all four of mine.)

Let me just say that I have never been more excited for Friday afternoon in my entire life. On top of the stress of these three-hour tests, I didn't get a good night's sleep all week. Last night I was so tired that I snapped at my mom and then broke down crying for no reason. It was so hard not to fall asleep during the tests, but thankfully I work fast so I could sleep while I waited for the others to finish the first part, and then leave as soon as I finished the second.

But today, today was the absolute worst. Two in one day. I barely got a lunch break in. And then after I finished the second, I had to go to French. AND during the first test, our fire alarm went off. That was grand.

Haha, so my French teacher also taught my sister, Holly. At the end of class, I told him about her fantastic new college plans (dropping out). The guy freaked! But it's out of love, I promise. He told me he was going to slap her at my graduation. :P If you knew Mr. Laughinghouse, you'd know this is hysterical, so just trust me.

Basically, I just can't wait to graduate. I may have said this before, but I'm just so tired of going to school, not even really talking to anyone, and still having people talk crap about me. I just want to scream at them that they have no idea what I go through every day of my life, but I just sit there and roll my eyes because I don't know what else to do. And of course, my teachers don't say anything about it. *sigh*

I've found a new favorite dessert. (Just what I need, another dessert, hah.) Lemon pound cake topped with strawberries soaked in their juice and sugar. My mom made it (or I should say, put it together) when her best friend came over yesterday. I've always loved strawberries.

Okay, that's about it. I'm sitting here chewing gum and watching House. I'm happy.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go surviving exams! I forgot - do you start Campbell in the fall, or is that another year away? I feel all old & out of the loop...

    ReplyDelete