Tuesday, May 26, 2009

On days like this, all you want is a hug.

It's just one freaking thing after another in my world. On top of these sinus migraines, I now have a dang throat infection. It's raw and burning and sore and basically feels like someone took a grater and scraped the inside of my throat starting up on the roof of my mouth alllllllllll the way down. And the ironic thing is that this only started at like 5:00 yesterday.

I couldn't sleep last night because I kept feeling like I was going to choke to death, so I basically got a whopping total of three hours of sleep before a long day of school and physical therapy. *sad*

And on top of the joys of that, I found out today that I have a quiz on the final seven chapters of Jane Eyre tomorrow. Everyone else found out on Friday. Because I didn't go participate in "Senior Fun Day", I stayed in the library straight through from 2nd period into 3rd. And so they had a few minutes at the beginning of third and they found out, and my oh-so-thoughtful English declined to mention the quiz to me when I saw her three other times that day. Gah. That means I have to read 104 pages tonight and I really don't feel like doing a single thing because I'm in so much pain.

And I'm going to have to bust my butt from now till June 7th at 8 pm to recover from the major procrastination I've done in my online AP Euro History class. Except I don't have time for it tonight because I have to read! Remind me to never take an online class ever again, kay?

Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment