Sunday, February 15, 2015

Long day. Long, long day.

I went to church even earlier than usual because we started a Bible study before the service.

Then was the service. I may or may not have accidentally slept through the majority of a service on listening. And yes, I completely understand the irony of that.

Then I went to the bank.

And then I ate lunch and relaxed for like an hour before I had to get ready for work.

For some reason, the night shift (4-midnight) tonight was so much harder than either of my day shifts last week. My body was ready to completely give out with two hours still left. I guess that's because the night people do a lot more cleaning and organizing. Time sure went a lot more slowly, but that's to be expected.

Needless to say, by the time I got home around 12:30 (when it was 3 degrees, but that's beside the point) I moved on fast forward to throw on my pajamas and totally collapse in the recliner.

The worst part of it all? I couldn't sleep for four hours after I sat down. Because of course. I am not doing anything until I have to go back to work Tuesday at 4 in hopes of my body not being so miserable for that shift.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment