Thursday, February 5, 2015

Even if everything else is off-kilter...

The love is right on point.

I had conversations with Alex and Austin tonight, and I know that God was speaking to me through them because they both said things that I've been praying about lately without them knowing those things were on my heart.

Even if nothing else in my life makes sense, I can't forget that I am so loved. And I don't just have friends who love me, I have friends who love me enough to remind me to keep talking to God even when I'm mad.

I don't have a lot to say about today. I just want to put down in words just how thankful I am that there is one gift from God I can't lose sight of.

These loyal friends and their love for me is steady when the ground feels like it's shaking. And because of them, I know that God is close by even when it doesn't feel like it.

I'm ending the night with the Sanctuary livestream to help me remember that I serve a God who is pure love. He is the greatest love of all. What a cool thing, to serve a God like that.

Praying for answers tomorrow.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment