Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The curse of the broken umbrella.

Seriously.

No matter what umbrella I use, what brand it is, how much it cost, I can't use any umbrella more than two or three times without it breaking. Without fail. So I jokingly tell people I have a curse of broken umbrellas.

The umbrella I had today broke in the pouring rain on the first time I used it. And it was an umbrella Holly gave me because she had two and my last one broke the last rainstorm we had. So that was fun.

And it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow. I have things to do. Woo.

Today was a blah today.  My migraine was so bad that I started throwing up.

I did get to go on a sister date with Holly to this restaurant she found a Groupon for, so there was that highlight.

But seriously, it's been a long day, so I just want to go to bed.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment