Thursday, October 23, 2014

Saved by the Bell

Or in this case, the alarm.

I was having nightmares all night that someone was trying to kill me, and like, I was just about to be caught by the killer when my alarm went off. Whew. It startled me and relieved me at the same time.

And so the rest of the day, I kept thinking about that. Not that I could remember details of the dream, but I could remember the feelings of fear. Isn't it crazy how bad feelings can haunt you, even if you don't remember the details about what made you feel that way?

I really like having only one class a day. It makes my days feel short. But man, these two hour classes feel so long. I remember when I thought the 80 minute classes at Campbell felt long. Now, those 50 minute classes would probably feel lightning fast.

There's a huge knot in the back of my right shoulder. Most of the day, I thought I was just tense from stress, but no, you can feel the whole muscle raised up it's so tight. Come on heating pad, work your magic. Also, my mom is an angel for giving me her good heating pad. I haven't been able to find one like it anywhere and it is so awesome. I hope she found one in NC.

I really miss my mom. And my brothers. I wish I didn't miss them so much. I know I've said that before, but yeah.

How to Get Away with Murder. Watch it.

I have 3 more episodes of Criminal Minds to get through. I'm going to be sad when they're over. This show is good. But at least new episodes are still airing, so I have that to look forward to.

It's 2 am and I'm beat. I shouldn't be, considering the sleep I got this evening while Holly was doing the laundry and going to the grocery store (she won't even let me strain myself to come help her, so sweet) and how much I slept last night, but I am. But I have to wait for Holly to come help me make my bed. So....I'll watch Criminal Minds. There's a shocker.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment