Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sometimes you just need to rock out in your pajamas.

I didn't sleep last night...so that was fun.

I forced myself to go to church, anyway. Most people would probably be like "Ehh, I'm exhausted, I'll skip it this week." But I figured that I could either stay home and be exhausted and do nothing but think about how miserable I am, or go to church and be exhausted and be in a lovely worship service. Pretty easy choice when I put it like that.

I finally crashed around 1:30 this afternoon and slept for about four hours, which is about as long as I ever sleep anymore. Better than nothing.

The rest of the night, I've tried to focus on my work, but my head just wasn't in it. I mean, I got the reading I needed to get done done, but it took way longer than normal because I kept distracting myself.

So most of the night, I've been listening to music and dancing in my seat and rocking out as much as I can (ha!) and it's just the kind of evening I needed after last night. I'll let you in on a little secret...I found some songs from the High School Musical series buried in my iTunes, and they've mostly been my music of choice today. In fact, I've had one song in particular on repeat. A LOT. No shame. :p

Hey, sometimes we all need a little bit of Troy Bolton and the Wildcats to pump us up. You should try it.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment