Saturday, July 12, 2014

Plans made.

A week from right now, Mom and Holly will be headed through the night to New York City.  With one mission, to secure me a place to live.  Aunt Julie can't go for some reason, so Holly is going when she gets off work next Saturday night.  I'm so thankful that they're making this sacrifice for me. No, that's not sarcasm.  Holly is taking a few days off work to go with Mom, and Mom is pushing through her health issues to do this because she knows I can't.  Maybe by then she'll at least be feeling some better compared to how she is now.

Also, it's pretty surreal that there are actual plans now to go find me an apartment, not just talk and dreaming.

I've been having stomach issues for most of the day.  I can't figure out what set it off.  That is weird.  At least I've been awake more today than I was yesterday, even though I stayed mostly in bed.

I'm really glad Mom is off crutches finally.  I know she is, too.

If you don't watch the Big Bang Theory, you really should.  It's Mom's and my new obsession.  SO GOOD.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment