Sunday, July 27, 2014

Let the countdown begin.

Lists are made.

We have to start digging into the black hole that is our garage.

Because not only am I moving, and Holly is moving, Chelsea is in the works to get an apartment (the first one fell through).

So we have to make piles of things to give to Chelsea and things of mine to take to New York.

And get tons of boxes and move all my stuff into boxes because at Campbell I literally just used garbage bags to move home.

All in the next 12 days.

Here we go.

Oh, and today I found a paper that has to be filled out by the Health Department and gotten to NYU...by Friday.  Saved in the nick of time.  In my defense, I have no space to organize things here.  But that's sort of negated by the fact that I've had this for two months and lost it to begin with.  Ha!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment