Thursday, July 3, 2014

Good Report

Today I had to go to Wilmington for my post-op appointment.  In a hurricane.  So that was fun.

But good news!  I'm healing great.  My vision has improved tremendously.  The alignment of my eyes is darn near perfect.  I really don't think I could have asked for anything better.

Plus, we got two new pairs of glasses with my new proper prescription ordered from them and they will be at my house in two, two and a half weeks max.  So that's taken care of.  And I like them.

And my mom and I spent the 4+ hours of car rides (things took much longer than usual because of the nasty weather) singing together at the top of our lungs even though both our throats hurt.  It truly is one of my favorite memories of growing up with her, singing together.  And the sweetest thing I've heard from her in a long time - today she told me singing with me in the car is one of her all-time favorite memories, too. :)  Things like that make me so happy.

So all in all, today was a really good day.  But I'm looking forward to not having to go anywhere or do anything tomorrow because my body still hurts from yesterday.  Plus, the World Cup quarterfinals are on tomorrow and Saturday, so there is that. :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment