Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Overworked

My mom rarely has bad ideas.  Today she had a majorly bad one.

In case you were curious, Mom on crutches, me a week post-surgery, and Blake going to Sam's and buying a whole carload of groceries across a giant warehouse is a recipe for disaster.  I almost had a seizure from being so hot and exhausted from doing all the loading and dealing with Blake.  Mom made her knee pain a lot worse by trying to deal with Blake when I was on the floor.  Blake had a massive meltdown that lasted for a very long time.  Even Mom admitted this was a majorly bad idea.

We had Blake because Chelsea was cleaning our house.  So then we got home and I had to do almost all the unloading because Chelsea is Chelsea and all the putting away because Mom took Chelsea and Blake home and then I collapsed.

On the upside, Mom gifted me a pedicure.  The massage chair + the leg massage they do with the pedicure + getting my feet scrubbed all clean made me a very happy girl.  God bless her.

Plus we had to get stuff from Food Lion.  But at least Mom's boyfriend's daughter went with her there so I didn't have to because she had to get stuff for their house, too.  There was only a little bit for me to unload from there.

And then I fell asleep in the recliner.

But I'm still so exhausted.  That was way too much work for me.  It probably didn't help that I didn't sleep much last night from random new pain that set in.  So at least I won't have trouble sleeping tonight.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment