Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Three

Three weeks left.

Three papers.

Three finals.

Three presentations.

That's what in between me and the end of the semester.

Got six pages of my Political Thought paper written tonight, which is pretty good for less than three and a half hours of work, which means I will have four and a half to write tomorrow to hit the minimum requirement.  College students - we live for minimum requirements.  You tell us 15-20 pages, you get 15.  It's life.

Then I will dive back into my Seminar paper which is looking to be about 60 pages.  I wonder if the special stapler in the library can even staple a paper that huge.  Ha!

Today was an interesting day.  I forgot I was supposed to do my French tutoring at 9:45, so I set my alarm for 9:30 to get ready for class at 11:00.  By some miracle, I got woken up by a telemarketer at 9:00 and the tutoring thing occurred to me.  Somehow I made it there with 5 minutes to spare.  I only slept from 4-9 this morning so after Political Thought, lunch, and watching last night's Glee, I slept for four solid hours.

And somehow, I'm still tired.  After I woke up, I ate dinner, messed around a bit, and then got to work at 7:30.  I took a break to watch the crazy SVU episode that came on, somewhat worked through Chicago PD, and then cut myself off when I got close to halfway down page 11.  The only way to keep myself from going absolutely crazy is to cut work like this up into chunks and make myself stop.

Tomorrow, I've got lunch with some of my boys, counseling, dinner with Summer, Seminar, dropping by to see Austin for a quick second, and then an epic Grey's Anatomy and Scandal.  It will be a good day.

Not gonna lie, though...I'm really sort of wishing time would slow down just a little bit.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment