Sunday, April 27, 2014

A+ Day

If I had to have a last Sunday at Theater Church, I couldn't ask for a much better one than this.

I was able to open a bottle of water that four guys couldn't open just with the strength of my teeth, much to everyone's shock and amusement.

I got lots of hugs and pictures and sweet words with people whom I have grown to love over the past year and a half.

I was able to sing my heart out and pray with friends.

After church, I got to go to lunch with some old friends and new friends to share my testimony with them.

I spent the rest of the day watching a Law & Order: SVU marathon.

I got 3 of the 5 essays for my Tuesday finals written before I just got too tired and my head got too bad.

I got my list of helpers nailed down for Thursday, and it looks like I won't have to ask Holly to come down.

And I got to take a very long, hot shower, and it's honestly quite amazing what such a simple thing can do for my mood, but man, am I relaxed now.

It's been a good day.  I am happy.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment