Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Start Spreading the News


Oh, you know, just planning out my future.  Step 1: distance change.

When you apply to five schools, get rejected from three, and get wait-listed at one, it gets pretty clear where you're supposed to be.

So, uh, yeah, come August, I'm moving to Manhattan. (!!!!!!)

No, it hasn't sunk in yet.

In other news, I was selected as the "Outstanding Senior" from the Foreign Language Department for the year.  Which means that at the Senior Awards Banquet on the 23rd, I'm getting called out for an award.  Dr. Steegar was the one to tell me, and I had to email the head of the department, who is this totally awesome British/Portuguese guy, some biographical information so he can talk about me at the banquet.  That will be sweet...but also awkward.

In the meantime, I have a lot of paper writing to do.  I need a lot of focus and a lot of energy to get these things done.

Which will be much more complicated now that I will be dreaming about this


and this


and this


Who gets to live out something dang near close to the top of their bucket list at the age of 22?  Apparently I do.

If I am dreaming, NO ONE PINCH ME.  


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment