Tuesday, April 29, 2014

It. Is. FINISHED.

At approximately 7:45 pm on Tuesday, April 29, 2014, I walked out of D. Rich Memorial Building at Campbell University completely done with any educational work pertaining to my undergraduate career.

How did THAT happen?!

My Political Thought exam was very, very draining.  We all sort of lucked out in that in rolling the die, we got the easier question of each set.  But still, by the time I got out of there, especially after writing the essay looking back over the whole semester...well, let's just put it this way - I ran into Dr. Stanke right as I was leaving the building from that exam and she said "Hey kiddo, how are you? Ohhh, I see the look of someone who just got out of a Political Thought exam."  And all I could say was "Yep."

The Emergency Preparedness exam was so easy.  I had so much stuff in my head to get down that, by some weird twist of fate, I was actually the last person to finish, which I'm pretty sure that's the first time that's happened to me in a full-sized class (meaning it's happened before in classes of 2-4 people, this class has 27) in my whole education.  But who cares.  I got an A, I'm sure of it.

Tonight involved Glee, phone calls, a lot of texting, and Chicago Fire.  And I'm about to go take a long, hot shower and then absolutely CRASH.

Tomorrow will be a day full of packing and saying goodbye to some of the soccer boys that are dropping by.

Then, Thursday, I am off!  36 hours to go.

And no, it still hasn't sunk in yet.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment