Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday

I was up half the night feeling incredibly nauseous from sheer pain.

Um, yeah, that was fun.

Or not.

So since my morning tutoring session was canceled, when I tried to get up this morning and couldn't do it, I doped myself up on more Phenergan and went back to bed for a few hours.

Thankfully, I was able to eat something around lunchtime and stay up for the day.

I made it to my Phonetics test, which I feel better about than I did with the first test, and Public Policy, and my afternoon tutoring.

The rest of the night has consisted of homework and watching the ACC basketball tournament.

The bad news?  I have to get up at the crack of dawn tomorrow to go to a required training session for tutors.  Blah.  But at least I'll get it done and over with.

Oh, another not so fun part of the day.  My grandma put two of my medicines in the mail Wednesday.  They usually only take two days to get here.  I only had one seizure pill left after I took this morning's dose.  The meds didn't get here today.  I spent half an hour trying to figure out where they were only to find out they got stuck at the plant in Raleigh and didn't make it on today's truck.  Pray they get here tomorrow!

On the upside, the replacement gift for Taylor's birthday package did get here.  I was just talking to a friend about The Vespers earlier, and I told him how it's kind of driving me nuts that this is the longest I've gone without seeing them since we met, especially since after Nashville, Taylor and Bruno basically became my big brothers.  But April 7th will be here soon enough, and I finally get to introduce my mom to them! :)

I'm so tired.  Pain that makes you nauseous sucks.  I'm debating whether I'll stay up for the rest of this game.  I know I need to at least eat before I sleep.  Good night.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment