Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Say what?

Huh?

Excuse me?

Can you repeat that?

What the heck did you say?!

That is what my day has been full of.

Such is the life of a girl who has cotton balls in her ears.

I thought my ear drums had to have perforated, what with all the liquid that has been draining out of them.

Until my mom and Chelsea told me that when your ear drums perforate, the pain goes away.

And let me tell you, my friends - the pain in my ears has certainly not gone away. 

Now, it's gotten to the point that even my ear lobe is sore because of the pressure of the fluid and the cotton balls being shoved in there.

Did I mention this ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY SUCKS?!?!

Whining will end when the pain does.  Scout's Honor.

(I never was a Scout, though, but that's beside the point...)

No comments:

Post a Comment