Friday, January 21, 2011

Like

If you're on Facebook, you've seen it.


The like button.

Some people use it incessantly.  They like everything.

I don't use it that much except for statuses.  Occasionally photos.  But that's it.

However, if life right now had a like button, I'd totally use it.

You know what the best part is?  I don't really have one big, specific reason why.

It's simple.  I'm finding that lately, I'm having lots of days where I'm just giddy.  Heartwarming, I-can't-stop-smiling giddy.

Maybe it's Jay.  (Yes, things with him are still very cute.)

Maybe it's that Mom didn't freak about the whole Honors thing.

Maybe it's Jared and Ty, the guys I'm helping in Science and French.

Maybe it's just that I'm at college, free and basically removed from Chelsea and her drama.

No matter what it is, things are just simply great right now.

And I like it.

A lot.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment