Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Interesting Turn of Events

Matt and Simone broke up.

And judging by his few comments tonight about the whole thing, I don't think the breakup was his idea at all.

:(

It absolutely kills me to know he's in so much pain right now and I can't be there with him. 

However, at least he knows I'm always here to listen to him.

This kid seriously would not hurt a fly, and yet somehow he ends up falling for girl after girl after girl who all treat him like crap. 

It just seems so unfair.

But that's life, I guess.

I suppose all I can do is be there for him to listen and support him.  And pray for him.  I can tell he honestly did care, and considering what he said about how fantastic things were between them just yesterday, I can't imagine how completely blindsided he feels right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment