Saturday, January 29, 2011

This


It makes me smile.

One, because I woke up to Matt having accepted my "family" request on Facebook.  We're facebook-official siblings. :)  It makes me happy.  I just can't stop smiling today.  Yes, I'm still thrilled about last night.  And I got rejected.  Amazing, huh?  This peace...it must be coming from God.  I think that talk was exactly what I needed.  And I have to say, I'm super proud of myself for not chickening out and just telling him everything.  I have my best friend, and I have no more secrets.  Therefore, I am good. :)

Two, because the Facebook pirate lanuage? It's AWESOME!  Seriously, try it out.  It's hysterical.  I may never go back to English ever again. 

This weekend is fantastic.  Hope you're having a wonderful weekend, as well!

Today would be my dad's 49th birthday. RIP Daddy. I love you. 49 doesn't seem so old when the person isn't here to experience it...

No comments:

Post a Comment