Sunday, January 16, 2011

I've come to a realization.

I am one of those people that is just not meant to live alone.

I enjoy my privacy and whatnot, but the silence can be a little....deafening.

That's part of the reason why I think it'd be good for me and Holly to have an apartment next year.  I'd get my own room, and my own bathroom, and wouldn't be completely alone.

It's just weird going from living with my mom, a very loud Chelsea, and a very loud Blake to nothing, you know?

Plus, there's the fact that I'm the girl who gets a little paranoid in the silence that there's something bad behind the door, especially if it's dark.  Sounds weird, yes.  I blame it on Holly making me watch too many Unsolved Mysteries episodes when I was little. 

Of course, there's the giant paradox that Law & Order: SVU is one of my favorite shows, but that's life, right?

In other news, this weekend was lovely.  I slept a lot, I read a chapter for History, and mostly enjoyed myself. :)

Yay college!

No comments:

Post a Comment