Sunday, August 1, 2010

Two Weeks of Summer

Yes, the countdown has officially begun. Two weeks left of summer. :)

So holy cow, I don't know if you've ever seen the show "Bridezillas", but I just have to wonder: HOW do the women that are on this show have ANY friends? Like seriously, I watched the show for about 5 minutes and wanted to slap every single bride they showed. HOW do people put up with that? It's fascinating, in a really frustrating way. ;)

I've had a headache all day. Couple that with the narcotics I'm still on, and I've literally done nothing but sleep, eat, and take a shower. I can't wait for tomorrow to get this cast that is still cutting me off! Just praying that my doc will take pity on me and make the new cast at least somewhat shorter.

Okay, must sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment