Monday, August 23, 2010

Enough!

I can't take the rain anymore!
Being paranoid that if/when I get caught out in the rain, that my $1300 power chair is going to get fried because water will get on the motor.
Being wet.
Being cold.
Having to bring my cast cover everywhere.
Did I mention being wet?
The rest of North Carolina is in a darn drought, yet Buies Creek is having an overload of rain.
God, can't You just hold it off for two more weeks? Actually, just eleven more days because I leave for the weekend on the 3rd, and am gone till I get my cast off on the 7th. Yeah, just eleven more days with no rain. That would be so nice.
Of course, Weather.com already says we're going to have thunderstorms from 1 pm on tomorrow, so you can just imagine how much good this pleading is doing. :P

Oh, and to add to the joy of this day, I didn't fall asleep till midnight last night, had four and a half hours of really crappy sleep, and was up at 4:35 this morning. For no apparent reason other than that I was awake. And only slept about 20 minutes this afternoon, and that was only because I fell asleep while reading for Western Civ. This is the first day that I've been so busy I haven't had time to take a nap. Weird, and nice, but incredibly exhausting.

Must...hold...eyes...open...to...finish...reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment