Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy 5 month birthday, Blake man!

I know I say this every month, but I can't believe Blake is already 5 months old!  I think I love him more and more every month, despite getting puked on all the time. ;)  Poor little guy has horrible reflux issues.

Here's some pictures.  Come on, you knew these had to be coming, right? :)  He was 12 lbs 6 oz and 24 in at his 4 month appointment, but he doesn't go back till September 7th. 




This kid stole my heart the day he was born....and he's not even mine.  It's crazy.  Just hearing him laugh makes me smile.  One of my favorite things in the world is when he finishes a bottle, is basically almost asleep, and he curls up on my shoulder for me to burp him and he starts rubbing my arm.  Talk about MELT MY HEART. :D 

As ready as I am to go back to Campbell, it's going to be so weird not to see him every day.  But at least I'll be home for his six month birthday, too. :)

Chelsea's home, by the way.


2 comments: