Sunday, August 8, 2010

Wow! I knew I was tired...

but I didn't realize I was that tired!

After not falling asleep till about 5 am this morning (too many thoughts rolling around in my head), I didn't wake up till 3:15 pm. Mom made me a turkey sandwich, and I promptly climbed right back in bed because I just felt really out of it. I fell asleep again between 4 and 4:30. Guess what time I woke up?

12:30 am. Seriously, I wasn't even stirred by noises around the house, or needing to go to the bathroom, or anything. So apparently I really was super tired.

And I'm about to go back to sleep. I have to or this vicious cycle will just continue.

Chelsea's doing okay. She's complaining a lot, of course, but still being helpful to Mom and me, and not demanding half as much babying as I expected her to. I have to keep in mind that she's only had one other surgery, and that was oral surgery, in her entire life, so the world of post-op is all very new to her. And I'm trying very hard not to get annoyed by her all the time. It's a work in progress, though. The point is that we're all (Chelsea, me and Mom) trying to be nicer to each other. So hooray for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment