Friday, August 13, 2010

Have I told you this recently?

MY MOM ROCKS!

Seriously. 
And my grandma's not so bad, either, considering all the groceries she bought me today (even if she did whine the entire time).
But really. 
My mom is hilarious.
Kind.
Loving.
Smart. (no BRILLIANT)
Friendly.
Empathetic.
Nurturing.
One of my best friends.
And, to boot, an abso-freaking-lutely amazing cook. :D

Her lemon rosemary chicken is the best thing I have ever tasted.  And a lot of dinners from her are better than anything you can get in a restaurant.  I told her at my wedding, she's just going to give the caterer a bunch of her recipes so that I can have all my favorite foods. :)

Basically, I LOVE MY MOM. 

2 days to Campbell.

The end.

(P.S. This is my 400th post!)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh, love this!!

    I think me needs your mamma's lemon rosemary chicken recipe... if she's willing to share her trade secret, that is!

    ReplyDelete