Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lonely Day

Mom has been at the hospital pretty much all day with Chelsea, so I've been stuck at home with my grandma (Mommom). She's been taking care of Blake since I can't since I still have to use my scooter. This has made today very lonely because it's very hard to talk to my grandma, and she complains a lot, which gets old really quickly.

Chelsea's okay. Her surgery was supposed to be at 2, but she didn't get taken back till about 6:30 because there was an emergency. Her gall bladder was very inflammed with lots of scarring, and her liver function was compromised during the surgery, but that should heal itself within a few days. Mom said she might need another procedure tomorrow depending on bloodwork, but I'm not sure what that is. (We've only been talking through texts today.) So things are okay. I'm glad they fixed the problem.

And I just found out that Mom is on her way home! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that today was lonely for you. I'm glad that Chelsea's surgery went relatively well, praying she'll recover quickly and be back to her... wait, NEW self soon :)

    ReplyDelete