Sunday, August 22, 2010

Let's do the math.

Mallory
+
seizure disorder triggered by heat
+
no air conditioning
+
August
+
North Carolina (where there's temps in the 90s and about 5000% humidity)
=
REALLY REALLY REALLY BIG PROBLEM.

I woke up today soaked in sweat, but thought I had gotten overheated under my covers. Well, I've been miserable all day and couldn't figure out what my problem was. Until Morgan texted me asking if she and her roommate could borrow one of my fans because their air conditioning wasn't working. That triggered a lightbulb, so I rolled underneath my air vent, and lo and behold, there's almost no air blowing out and the air that is coming out isn't even cold. Ugh.

Here's to hoping it doesn't take the Physical Plant long to fix it because I need my a/c!

No comments:

Post a Comment