Thursday, June 25, 2009

Money well spent.

Exhausted? That I am.

After bugging my mom till 3:30 this afternoon to take me shopping, we finally left. We went to the bank to cash two more checks that had come in the mail. Then we went to my mom's bank so she could withdraw money.

Then we went to JC Penney's and I got a bunch of shirts and two pairs of shorts and nice pillows.

Then we went to Olive Garden. :)

Then we went to Sprint and I got THE BEST PHONE EVER!!! Seriously. Texting with a full keyboard is so much easier. And apparently Hollly went $80 over her limited texting plan, so my mom switched all of the phones to unlimited and asked me to teach her how to text. Haha, awwww. But really, I love my phone.

Then we went to Shoe Carnival and I got my first pair of Rainbows flip flops. They're really uncomfortable right now but everyone is swearing that in a few days they'll have loosened up.

Then we went to Books a Million so my mom could get some "Idiot's Guide to German" book and tape.

Then we went to Wal-Mart. Got pretty much everything I need for my dorm room, except for a lamp and curtains and double-sided tape. Freakin AWESOME in my book, considering we were only there for an hour and a half.

So yes, it was an amazing day. $460 well spent. :) I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so STOKED for college.

Now, I must rest. My head is pounding. But it's worth it. :)

3 comments:

  1. This is all so exciting. Thanks for letting us share it with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. That is a busy day of shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I found you through the blogfrog! Heading to college is so exciting! I remember loving buying stuff for my home away from home!

    ReplyDelete