Monday, June 29, 2009

Television is fun.


Okay...it's slightly embarrassing. But I really like The Bachelorette. It's like a really bad train wreck, yet I can't stop watching it. Jillian sseems like the most "average" Bachelorette they've had. She's pretty, she's not a drama queen, she's funny, and she's smart. I suppose I've been watching it for so long that I've become fascinated with the men on the show. Like Ed! I was so happy to see that she let him come back tonight, though there are rumors that it was scripted. But who cares. It's Ed! Agh, and I keep waiting for when she's going to let that slimeball Wes go. That dude doesn't care about her, and the one thing that bugs me about Jillian is that she's so blind to that! By the previews of next week, it does look like he's finally going to show his true colors, so maybe she'll let him go next week, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.


My other fascination/major interest/obession - The Secret Life of the American Teenager. It's cheesy, but I love it. Amy used to be really naive, but now she seems to have grown up. Frankly, Ben gets on my nerves. He's a spoiled little rich kid who has no idea what real life is. But his dad is awesome. Ironic, huh? I just love Ricky. *shrugs* He's hot, and smart, and still friendly, and though he's slightly manipulative I love seeing him just interact with people because as much as he wants to pretend he doesn't care about anyone, I think he cares about a lot of people. And I feel so bad for Grace now that she thinks her having sex killed her dad. My heart kind of breaks whenever I see a kid losing a parent, real life or not. Is that weird? Adrian's hysterical.

Okay, yes, I know it's weird that I wasted an entire blog post on television shows, but I'm bored, and it's my blog, and I can write about whatever I want. :)

Do you watch either of these shows?



No comments:

Post a Comment