Sunday, June 14, 2009

Party like it's your (graduation and) birthday!

MY PARTY WAS AMAZING. And my mom is awesome. She was up till 4:30 doing stuff last night and worked her butt off all day today. As did I, but I got 8 hours of sleep last night. So she rocks. And the food was amazing. Tacos, fajitas, beans, rice, cheese dip, and fresh fruit all made by my mom (well, not the fruit, but you get the point.) I am so super tired and sore, but it was amazing. And my uncle Ed is gonna call and take care of the fact that some idiot at Campbell totally ignored all the requests I made for my dorm assignments, so I don't have to worry about that. It was an AWESOME day. :) And pictures, yippee!




my uncle Mark

my aunt Heather



my cousin Emily's 2-year-old Ava


I love parties. Who wants to guess how much money I got???? Hahaha.



2 comments:

  1. Moolah is the best part of graduating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't guess, but I hope it was lots, and lots! Glad you enjoyed your party. Now a couple of days of rest girl!... for both you and your Mom. Please pass my congratulations for raising such a clever girl to her as well.

    ReplyDelete